1. Corn flour with a little salt and some hot water to stir
2. Let it sit for a while after it cools down and becomes a dough
3. Wash the tail of the Chinese cabbage and cut into pieces
4. Prawns head, skin and intestines
5. Make corn dough into small dough and knead it into a 尜尜 shape
6. From the frying pan, put the shrimps, shrimp heads, and skins into the pan and serve.
7. Remove the shrimps, add appropriate amount of boiled shrimp heads and shrimp skins
8. Take out the shrimp heads and skins, put them in a pot and cook
9. Cook until 尜尜 is cooked for 9 minutes, add the prawns to the pot and cook at the same time
10. Chinese cabbage is cooked in the pot
11. Add salt and pepper and stir evenly and turn off the heat
The combination of ingredients is based on personal preference.