1. Wash the Sophora japonica.
2. Squeeze out the excess water and put it in a basket to dry for a while. The main reason is that there is a little less water left on the surface.
3. Pour in an appropriate amount of oil and mix well to lock in the water.
4. Add a little salt and mix well.
5. Add flour and cornmeal and mix well.
6. After mixing evenly, the surface is evenly coated with a thin layer of flour, without too much flour.
7. Steam in a water basket for six minutes and take it out immediately.
8. Soy sauce vinegar, sesame oil make a juice. Otherwise, you can make a garlic juice if you like.
9. Pour in the sauce and start eating.
Do not use too much flour, just coat the surface with a thin layer evenly.