by Large frying spoon
1. Pleurotus eryngii 200g, fresh shiitake mushroom 160g, pork belly 150g, red sweet pepper 80g, green pepper 80g, green onion 20g, ginger 10g, rice wine 10g, oyster sauce 15g, soy sauce 5g, a little white pepper , 2 grams of chicken powder, 1 gram of sesame oil, 15 grams of cooking oil, and an appropriate amount of water.
2. First cut the shiitake mushrooms and pleurotus eryngii into a sloping blade.
3. Then cut the red and green peppers into large slices.
4. Mince ginger and dice green onions.
5. Cut the pork belly into thin slices, heat up a frying spoon, pour in cooking oil, add the pork slices to the oil and stir fry.
6. After the meat slices change color, add green onion and ginger and stir fry.
7. After the green onion and ginger burst out, add pleurotus eryngii and shiitake mushroom slices and stir-fry, then cook and stir-fry with rice wine.
8. Stir in the soy sauce and stir well, and finally pour in the appropriate amount of oyster sauce and stir well.
9. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot, cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
10. Season with a little white pepper and chicken powder and stir well.
11. Finally, pour in the sliced colored pepper, stir-fry over high heat to collect the juice. After the soup is collected, add a few drops of sesame oil and stir well.
12. Add the sesame oil and stir-fry well, then serve on a serving plate.
The characteristics of this dish: the dish is ruddy, colorful, rich in oyster sauce, delicious and smooth, delicious in taste, and rich in nutrition.
1. You can choose other mushrooms to make. You can also use beef stir-fry. In order to keep the beef smooth and tender, you can slide it out beforehand. After the mushrooms are cooked, add the beef slices. If you want to simmer with the mushrooms, Make the beef slices older and have a bad taste. This problem does not exist with pork belly.
2. When frying this dish, use oyster sauce, soy sauce and chicken powder to taste. The saltiness is basically enough, so there is no need to add salt.
3. Finally, use high heat to collect the juice. After the soup is dried, it will be more delicious. If you like to bring some soup, this dish is mushrooms with oyster sauce, so you don't need to thicken the water starch.
The private dish "Broiled Double Mushroom Pork with Oyster Sauce" from the big stir-fry spoon is ready. The taste is very delicious, for your reference!