1. After washing the lean pork meat, cut into shreds, grab well with salt, water starch and sesame oil, and marinate for a while
2. After washing the Pleurotus eryngii, wipe off the water and shred
3. Remove the seeds and stalks of the green pepper, wash; shred and set aside
4. After washing the spicy millet, wipe off the water and cut into small pieces. The amount of spicy millet is increased or decreased according to personal preference.
5. Put the pot on the fire, after it is heated, pour in an appropriate amount of vegetable oil; when the oil pan is heated, pour the shredded pork into the pot and stir fry
6. After the shredded pork has changed color, pour the spicy millet into the pot and stir fry
7. Add eryngii mushrooms and green peppers and stir-fry for half a minute
8. Transfer in the right amount of light soy sauce
9. Add the right amount of salt and chicken essence
10. Stir-fry evenly, turn off the heat; raise the pot and serve
1. Vegetables can be replaced with what you like;
2. The spicy portion of millet can be increased or decreased according to personal preference, or left alone.