1. Wash onions, carrots, potatoes, eryngii mushrooms, green peppers, cucumbers
2. Cut potatoes into cubes and soak in cold water
3. Dice carrots, eryngii mushrooms, and green peppers
4. Onion, cucumber, diced
5. Start the frying pan and put the eryngii mushrooms in the frying pan.
6. Put the potatoes in the pot and pass the oil together
7. Put the carrots in the pot and pass the oil together, then set aside
8. In the frying pan, the onions are fried in the pan
9. Stir fry for aroma, stir fry with soybean paste
10. Stir-fry carrots, potatoes, and eryngii mushrooms
11. Stir-fry green peppers
12. Stir-fry with salt and MSG
13. Stir-fry evenly and turn off the heat. Put the cucumber into the pan and fry evenly, then serve
Dice potatoes and soak them in cold water to prevent oxidation.
This dish is mainly flavored with sauce, and it is not advisable to add a variety of condiments.
In order to preserve the fragrance of cucumbers, put them in the pot last.
Soybean paste contains salt, so the amount of salt added should be controlled.