1. Mix all the ingredients except the butter, put the butter in the bread machine and evenly, continue the dough mixing process, and ferment to double the size
2. The pumpkin is steamed in the pot and pounded into pumpkin puree for later use
3. The fermented dough is divided into uniform doses
4. Put the red bean paste into the fermented dough
5. Use a rope to make a shape
7. The finished flower-shaped bread is fermented for the second time. When it is twice as large as the original, the oven will be heated up and down at 180 degrees, preheat for ten minutes, and then bake for 15 minutes.
The oven temperature is set according to the temperature of your own oven