1. After peeling the pumpkin, cut into pieces, cut off the shredded pumpkin (be sure to clean it) and pumpkin seeds, and wash them well.
2. Put the cleaned pumpkin on the cutting board, and be sure to cut it thinly.
3. Wrap the sliced pumpkin with plastic wrap, microwave it for 5 minutes and take it out.
4. Press the pumpkin with a spoon while it is hot to form a puree.
5. Find a large pot, pour the flour and pumpkin, add yeast powder, sugar, baking powder and water to start mixing
6. Ferment to double the original size after kneading
7. Cut the fermented dough into a long strip and cut into small steamed buns, and cut them into small pieces according to your needs. I make it for the baby and cut it into smaller pieces.
8. Knead the cut buns into small round shapes
9. Put it in the pot for 10 minutes, put the steamed buns in the pot, and moisten the gauze underneath with water. Before steaming, you can sprinkle a few drops of water on the steamed buns to make the steamed buns ferment better!
10. Put the steamed buns on the plate