1. Regarding the distinction of various pumpkins, you can follow my public account Chubbylens for details.
2. Review the material. If you use thick-skinned apples, peel them off before cooking.
3. Split the whole pumpkin in half from the middle.
4. Take out the pumpkin seeds with a spoon (there is no need to scrape off the sacs of the pumpkin seeds).
5. Spread the pumpkin seeds flat on a stainless steel pan.
6. Then use the tip of a knife to make a grid on the pumpkin meat.
7. Season the pumpkin with salt, pepper, thyme and olive oil.
8. Place the iron pan with pumpkin seeds in the 350F/160C oven and bake for 1 hour.
9. This is the finished state.
10. Pick up the thyme on the surface and scrape out the pumpkin flesh while it is hot.
11. Heat the soup pot and fry the onion and apple diced with olive oil to create a fragrant flavor.
12. Then pour the pumpkin puree.
13. Then pour in the chicken broth and continue cooking, using sea salt, pepper, paprika pepper and Thyme for seasoning.
14. Let the pumpkin soup boil
15. Use a blade machine to beat all the ingredients in the soup until smooth. There is no blade machine, you can use a blender or wall breaker instead.
16. After confirming that the taste and consistency are correct for the last time, it is ready to be plated.
Benefits and skills of using blade machines:
The advantage is that there is no need to wash one more utensil.
The trick is to start the machine only if the entire head of the blade machine is not in the soup. This can reduce the splashing of soup.