1. First, add appropriate amount of water to the flour and form a dough with suitable softness and hardness (the approximate ratio of flour and water is 2:1). The water absorption of flour is different, based on your own habits. Use a grater to rub the tender pumpkin into fine filaments, then chop it into fine pieces; put oil in the pan, knock in the eggs, stir quickly with chopsticks, and fry them into egg pieces; rinse the shrimp skins with clean water, soak them for a while and taste better.
2. Put the chopped pumpkin and the chopped green onion into the filling pot, add peanut oil and mix thoroughly, so that a protective film is formed between the oil and the vegetable, which can reduce the pumpkin's effluent.
3. Add the fried eggs and the processed dried shrimp skins and stir evenly.
Finally, add salt and stir well with oyster sauce, which is a delicious dumpling filling.
5. Take out the dough, knead out the gluten, pull it into a small agent, and roll out the dumpling wrappers (you can also buy the finished dumpling wrappers, but I think it’s better to make them yourself), put the dumpling stuffing in the middle, and make a dumpling with both hands. .
6. Repeat the operation until all the dumplings are wrapped.