1. Pumpkin diced and steamed
2. Add the sugar while it's hot and mix well
3. When it is warm, add the yeast and mix well (note that the temperature should not exceed 40 degrees)
4. Pour into the flour and mix well
5. Just knead into a ball
6. Spread a thin layer of oil on the inner wall of the mold, then put the dough in and flatten it
7. Spread some raisins on top
8. Cover and ferment to about 2 times the height
9. Put cold water into the pot and steam on medium heat for about 20 minutes!
After steaming and turning off the heat, take 5 minutes to open the lid!