1. Peel and steam the pumpkin until it is not hot.
2. To prepare flour, all-purpose flour is enough (it is the most common kind of steamed buns). The dumpling flour I use is the only one at home.
3. Put the flour and pumpkin together.
4. Knead the flour and pumpkin by hand, so that you can crush the pumpkin, and secondly, you can determine the amount of water or milk according to the dry humidity of the two mixtures.
5. Add yeast.
6. Add milk little by little, and mix it with your hands while adding it. (The chestnut noodle pumpkin has a low water content, so milk or water is required. If it is an ordinary large pumpkin, basically no need to add water)
7. After mixing into a smooth dough, the surface layer is covered with a damp cloth or plastic wrap.
8. Proof to more than twice the size.
9. Take out the large square slice. Cut into a tic-tac-shaped as shown in the figure, without breaking in the middle, and brush with cooking oil.
10. Fold from one side to the middle as shown in the figure.
11. Fold the other side toward the middle as shown.
12. Fold to the middle as shown.
13. And then stack them all in order
14. Press lightly with your hands evenly.
15. Use a rolling pin and gently roll it into a shape slightly smaller than the pot. Put it in the steaming grid, remember to brush oil or put a steaming cloth under the cake. Wake up until puffy.
16. Steam on the fire for 15 minutes. I set a timer for twenty minutes. (If you use a steamer on the stove after burning, it will take 15 minutes after the gas is applied)
17. After steaming, it will be slightly boring for a minute or two and cut into sections.
1 The water content of pumpkin puree varies from species to variety. Mix the pumpkin puree and flour in front of He, and decide whether to add flour or water according to the water content of the pumpkin puree.
2 Regardless of whether it is a steamer with a gas stove or other pots, please do not boil the pot immediately after it is steamed. If it is stuffy for a minute or two, then boil it again, so that the steamed buns or buns will not shrink.