1. Cut carrots into pieces, put them in a blender, add 150 grams of water
Whisk the carrots into juice, filter the residue, weigh out 160 grams of carrot juice for later use
3. Mix flour, sugar, salt and yeast powder evenly, add carrot juice in portions
4. Knead into a uniform dough, ferment in a warm place to double its size
5. Take out the dough, rub the strips, and divide it into 20g small doughs each
6. Flatten the dough and roll it into a round dough
7. Every 5 noodles overlap each other, press a mark with chopsticks
8. Take another 10g of small dough and knead it into a flower core, and place the flower core on the dough
9. Roll up the dough and stick to each other firmly and not loosely
10. Cut with a knife at the indentation of the previous chopsticks to form two roses
11. Make the roses one by one, put them in a cage, and let them wake up for about 25 minutes.
12. Put on a high heat, steam for about ten minutes, turn off the heat and continue to simmer for 5 minutes, open the lid
1. When mixing the dough, the carrot juice must be added in portions to form a soft dough
2. When rolling the dough, it should be slightly firmer. In order to prevent it from spreading, you can wipe a little water on the dough.
3. After steaming, turn off the heat, be sure to simmer for 5 minutes, so that the steamed buns will not collapse or shrink