1. Knead all the ingredients except butter and bean paste together to form a smooth dough, add butter and knead until a large film is pulled out, and ferment in a warm place until it is twice and a half large. (According to the humidity of the pumpkin puree, the liquid is increased or decreased) The dough is taken out and divided into 9 small doughs and relaxed for 15 minutes.
2. Take a small dough and smash it into a round pie, and wrap it with some bean paste filling.
3. Squeeze the mouth tightly, round and press flat.
4. After the cotton thread is scalded and dried, it is coated with butter, and four cotton threads are crossed to form a rice character. Put the small dough wrapped in red bean paste and tie it up.
5. Place in a baking tray and ferment for 40-50 minutes in a warm place.