1. Peeled, cut into pieces, plated
2. Today, the corn was boiled, and the corn was boiled on the stove while the melon was steamed, so it can be used reasonably!
3. Steam for about ten minutes. The pumpkin is ready when it is cooked. It is hot and the glutinous rice flour is poured. The pumpkin is poured too much.
4. The rice noodles are almost the same, so you can make pie. See if there is sesame filling. You can also pack some sesame filling when you make the pie. You can either leave it alone or just wrap the sugar; if you knead the rice noodles too much, you can make some pumpkin garden.
5. Heat up the pan, pour in the right amount of cooking oil, and fry the pumpkin pie. Be careful not to turn it over.
6. Fry until golden, out of the pan
Pumpkin will produce water when it is steamed. When mixing glutinous rice flour, do not add water. If it is too dry, add more...A small pumpkin can be mixed with a lot of rice flour. I only used half of it. Dear friends, consider the amount!
Don’t be too entangled in the amount of grams, when I make it, it’s about the same, never specific to the number...