1. Wash the pumpkin, peel and remove the flesh, cut into small pieces
2. Put it in a rice cooker and steam it in water, use chopsticks to poke it to determine whether the pumpkin is well cooked
3. After steaming, take out, the pumpkin is hot and crushed into pumpkin puree with a spoon
4. Add glutinous rice flour (the amount of glutinous rice flour added is suitable for the dough to be non-sticky, no need to add water), knead into a ball, then add a small spoon of cooking oil, knead evenly, cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 15 minutes
5. Take an egg-sized dough, knead it round and press it flat to make small round cakes.
6. Pour a little oil in the pan, heat up, add the pumpkin pie, and fry on medium-low heat until golden on both sides.
When frying, the fire should be low, and the glutinous rice flour should be added slowly, not too much at one time, so as not to be too hard