November 1st is a traditional Western holiday, Halloween. Westerners will worship the dead and pray for peace on this day. It is also a festival to celebrate the autumn harvest.
With the introduction of Western culture, some Western festivals have gradually become popular in China. Various funny foods such as witch fingers, candies and pumpkin delicacies are popular. There is a saying: "Halloween is here, pumpkins are pretty", and pumpkins are also ten thousand. Festive food for Holy Eve.
Halloween is coming soon, Erniang also made a cute pumpkin piggy bun for the baby, join in the fun, should it be the scene, haha. . .
1. Pumpkin is more watery, so there is no need to add liquid
2. Reserve 50 grams of flour in advance, add some more if the amount of flour is not enough
3. The nose and ears of the piglet are really messing around. I forgot to take a photo. Please forgive me, Niangha. I will fill it up next time. . .
4. After making the nose of the piglet into the desired shape, first touch the corresponding part, and then pierce the two nostrils with chopsticks
5. In addition, the dough will be delayed in rainy days. Therefore, if you are in a hurry, put the dough on the warm water for fermentation. The temperature of the warm water is: after putting your fingers in, it will be slightly hot.