1. Peel and slice the pumpkin, put it in a steamer, and steam for 15 minutes
2. Pour out the steamed pumpkin to the sweat, pound it into pumpkin puree while it is hot, and add a little sugar
3. After the pumpkin puree cools down, about 30 degrees Celsius, add yeast powder
4. Add flour at the same time, stir it into a snowflake shape, until it can form a dough
5. Sprinkle some dry flour on the panel, take out the dough and knead until there are no small pores (about 20 minutes)
6. Spread a little cooking oil on the inner wall of the container and put in the kneaded dough
7. Cover with plastic wrap or a clean damp cloth and leave to ferment for about 90 minutes in a warm place. The dough is more than 2 times larger than the original one.
8. Wash the raisins with boiling water, remove and drain
9. Squeeze it evenly on top of the hair cake
10. Cold water into the steamer
11. Cover the pot, turn on high heat and steam for 20 minutes
12. Take out the steamed rice cake
13. Easy to buckle upside down on the cutting board
14. Cut into pieces and eat
The initial steps of making steamed cakes are similar to those of making steamed buns, except that the dough does not need to be kneaded and squeezed. It can be steamed directly in the steamer. If you want the finished product to be beautiful and complete, apply a little cooking oil in the container and it will be easy after steaming. take out. You can use red dates, candied dates, blueberries, etc. without raisins.