1. Prepare the ingredients: 200 grams of pumpkin, 200 grams of carrots, 200 grams of rice, 100 grams of sauced meat
2. Slice the sauced meat, cut the pumpkin and carrots, and chop the garlic sprouts.
3. Wash the rice and add an appropriate amount of water (the same amount as how much rice and water you usually cook).
Then spread the pumpkin and carrots on the rice, and spread the sauce on the top.
Note: If you only eat braised rice and no additional dishes, you should add a little oil and salt to the dishes, because the marinated meat is lighter.
Plug in the electricity to cook, no matter what kind of rice cooker or electric pressure cooker, just choose the cooking function.
When the time is up, uncover and sprinkle some green garlic leaves.
6. Just take the rice scoop and mix it all together.
1. According to the saltiness of the sauce, decide whether to add salt to taste.
2. If you want to eat crispy rice, pour some oil in process "3", and press it again after the rice cooker jumps.
3. Sauce can be replaced with sausage, bacon, salted chicken, salted duck, etc.