1. Peel the pumpkin and turn it in the microwave. (Seal or cover with plastic wrap) After being cooked, use a spoon to crush it into puree.
2. Raise the pot, add oil and heat.
3. Pour the hot oil into the flour and stir evenly with chopsticks. After cooling, add yeast and salt and stir well.
4. Put the pumpkin puree into the noodles and knead while rubbing it with your hands. Knead until smooth and cover your hair. Half-raised noodles are good.
5. Knead the smooth surface to cover the 饧zhi.
6. Add baking soda and wheat germ to the cooked noodles, knead well and smooth.
7. Place the kneaded dough on the panel.
8. Then roll it out with a rolling pin. After being thinned, you will feel free to cut it into pieces with a flower knife. (Cut according to the baking tray)
9. After cutting, use a toothpick to pierce some holes evenly. (Preheat the oven before making holes)
10. Put it in the baking tray. Bake at 200°C for 25 minutes, turning once in the middle. (The baking time should be flexibly controlled according to the thickness and the size of the oven)
11. Baked cookies.
12. Biscuits on a plate.
13. Healthy and nutritious biscuits can be enjoyed.
The oil must be heated and then poured into the flour. Weigh the heat, mix well and cool, then add the yeast and salt and mix well. Finally, add the pumpkin and knead and knead to make a smooth paste.
Noodles don’t need too much hair