by I love kitchen
1. Wash the purple sweet potato, steam it, peeled, and crushed into puree
2. Take 100 grams of purple potato mash, add condensed milk, white sugar, cooked black sesame powder, and mix well to form a filling
3. Then take the remaining purple potato mash, add 50 grams of glutinous rice flour, and knead into a ball
4. Flatten the purple potato dough from step 3 into the steamer, steam over high heat for about 10 minutes, then remove
5. Put the remaining 70 grams of glutinous rice flour into the steamed dough while it is hot, and knead it into a ball
6. Divide into a dose of about 30 grams
7. Pinch the agent with your hands to form a light bulb-like dough with thin edges and thick middle.
8. Put in the right amount of purple sweet potato filling
9. Close it into a small ball
10. Press flat into small round cakes
11. Glue white sesame seeds on the surface
12. Put oil in the pan, add the purple potato cake embryo, fry the yellow one side and turn it over, and finally fry until the two sides are golden and the middle is cooked.