Reference age: 12 months or more, for babies who are not allergic to the ingredients. Food preparation: 30g lotus root flour, 30g purple sweet potato, 40g yam, 20g corn kernels, 10g milk, 20g carrots, 10g rapeseed Accessories: fruits and vegetables Seasoning and oil operation time: 35 minutes Delicious index: ★★★★★
*The above amount of ingredients only represents the amount of production, not the amount of the baby's meal
2. Peel and dice the purple sweet potato and yam separately, put them in a steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
Take it out after it's ripe, add milk to the purple sweet potato cubes, and mash the yam and purple sweet potato into puree.
*Because the water content of purple sweet potato is less than that of yam, it is good to add a proper amount of milk to purple sweet potato. The yam does not need to add extra milk; it is also possible to replace the milk with the same amount of water for babies with milk allergies.
Add 15 grams of lotus root powder to yam puree and purple potato puree, and mix well to form a dough.
*Here we are going to make a soft lotus root dough, don't knead it too hard.
Take an appropriate amount of lotus root noodles in your hand and knead it into a ball shape.
*I suggest that you cover the surface of the lotus root noodles with plastic wrap in the process of making small round balls to prevent the surface from drying out for too long.
Boil the rapeseed in a pot of boiling water, then remove and cut into filaments.
*Vegetables can be replaced at will, and you can add something to what your baby likes.
7. Dice carrots and set aside.
8. Heat the pan with oil, add the diced carrots and fry until the color changes.
9. Then add the corn kernels, and then pour in the right amount of hot water.
10. Boil until the water boils and add the small balls.
Cook on medium heat until the balls float, then add the shredded rape, fruit and vegetable seasonings, stir well and serve.
*Sisters who don't have fruit and vegetable seasoning can change to fresh mushroom powder or a small amount of salt.
12. A big bowl of colorful stewed rice balls with seasonal vegetables is ready~ It can regulate the spleen and stomach and relieve dryness. It must be eaten by the baby!