by Baby food supplement master
Reference age: over 11 months, for babies who are not allergic to the ingredients. Food preparation: 160g purple sweet potato, 60g ordinary flour, 15g nut powder
Operation time: 40 minutes Difficulty analysis: primary purple sweet potato cut into pieces.
If there is no purple sweet potato, it can be made with ordinary sweet potatoes, but it does not look so good.
Put the purple sweet potato on the pot and steam it on high heat for 15 minutes.
The purple potato must be steamed before it can be out of the pot. If you are not sure, you can gently poke it with chopsticks before it is out of the pot. If it can be easily pierced through, it means it can be out of the pot.
Add flour and nut powder while hot.
Here I use ordinary all-purpose flour, which is soft and tender and easy to digest. High-gluten flour is generally used to make bread and pizza. Low-gluten flour is generally used to make cakes and biscuits.
Because the water content of purple sweet potato will be slightly different, so you can adjust the amount of flour by yourself until you can knead it into a smooth dough.
4. Then use a spoon or a rolling tool to crush the purple sweet potato into a puree, as fine as possible.
Knead it into a smooth dough with your hands.
6. Knead the purple sweet potato dough and wake up for 30 minutes. Wake up the noodles to make the dough easier to handle, and it will save a lot of effort when rolling out.
7. After the dough wakes up, sprinkle some dry flour on the panel, then knead the dough into long strips, and divide it into small pieces of even size.
8. Press flat and roll into pancakes. When rolling it slowly, and then sprinkle a little dry flour to prevent the purple potato cake from sticking.
Turn a non-stick pan on medium to low heat, without oiling, put in the purple potato cake directly.
It is best to use a pan or a non-stick pan, so that the biscuits will be evenly heated and the effect will be better.
10. Fry for about 2 minutes, turn over, continue to fry for 2 minutes.
Out of the pot! The fragrance is soft, full of fragrance, and the baby is holding it with his hands to eat, so that the child will be relish!
When eating, pay attention to help the baby divide it into small pieces to prevent the baby from choking.
This small cake can be added to the baby as a snack between meals, but you must not eat too much at one time, and do not leave the next meal too short, otherwise it will affect the baby's appetite for the next meal.
1. If there is no purple sweet potato, it can be made with ordinary sweet potatoes, but the appearance is not so good.
2. Here I use ordinary all-purpose flour, which is soft and tender and easy to digest. High-gluten flour is generally used to make bread and pizza. Low-gluten flour is generally used to make cakes and biscuits.
3. It is best to use a pan or a non-stick pan, so that the biscuits can be heated evenly and the effect is better.
You can privately make supplementary food and feeding issues: if shipu879 needs it, you can talk privately about me entering the supplementary food group