1. Lamb chops with a fork to help quickly taste, sprinkle with ground lemon sea salt, black pepper, rosemary, massage the lamb chops, let the marinated ingredients evenly wrap the lamb chops, the lamb chops are covered with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator 2 hours.
2. Brush the bottom of the baking pan with half a spoon of olive oil.
3. Peel and slice the potatoes, slice the onions, and spread the potato slices and onions evenly.
4. Arrange the marinated lamb into a roasting pan and brush with the remaining half a spoon of olive oil.
5. Put on rosemary
6. Put it in the steaming oven without preheating, start up and down grill mode, and bake at 230 degrees for 30 minutes.
7. After baking, add some sea salt to the grilled side dishes, and you can start.
If you want to eat something that is not fatty, you can bake it a little longer.