1. First chop the old duck into pieces, put it in a pot of cold water, and blanch it.
2. Add appropriate amount of water to the Supor health pot and add the blanched duck meat. If you like to drink soup, you can add more water.
3. Add ginger slices, pour in a proper amount of cooking wine, turn on the health soup mode, timing for 120 minutes.
4. Wash the radish, peel and cut into pieces for later use.
5. When there are 40 minutes left in the health soup mode, add the radish cubes and continue cooking.
6. In the last 2 minutes, add some salt to taste.
Domestic chickens and ducks do not need too much seasoning, otherwise it will cover up its own fragrance and umami.