by Seven nine stars
1. Prepare short ribs and ginger slices and wash them.
Add water to the pot, pour the small ribs, boil, and blanch them.
Then remove and wash.
3. Put the prepared short ribs into the pot, add enough water, and add the ginger slices.
4. Pour the cooking wine, bring to a boil on high heat, turn to low heat and simmer slowly.
5. The ribs soup began to turn white. Keep cooking.
6. Prepare side dishes. Radishes, oyster mushrooms, garlic leaves.
7. Peel the radish and cut into chunks. Put it in the ribs soup, bring to a boil on high heat, turn to low heat.
8. Wash the oyster mushrooms and tear them into small pieces.
9. When the ribs and radishes start to soften, add the oyster mushrooms, bring to a boil over high heat, and cook for 1 minute.
10. Add some salt to taste.
11. Out of the pot, sprinkle with garlic leaves, and enjoy.
Usually you can add some mushrooms to make soup to improve the freshness, so you don't need the seasoning of MSG chicken essence or something. After all, nature is fresher and healthier!