1. Soak the white fungus, red beans, and glutinous rice for 24 hours.
2. Take out the stewing pot of the electric saucepan and place a layer of red beans on the bottom.
3. Cover with a layer of rice.
4. Chop the dates and place them on top.
5. Spread another layer of glutinous rice.
6. Cover the top with white fungus.
7. Soak the lemons in boiling water for 15 minutes, then pour the lemonade into the stew pot.
8. Put it in the inner pot of the electric saucepan and steam for three hours until the rice is soft.
You can put some rock sugar powder when steaming, or after steaming, sprinkle some white sugar or condensed milk on the surface to taste.