1. 500 grams of all-purpose flour, 10 grams of sugar, 5 grams of dry yeast, and 280 grams of clean water at room temperature are placed in the same basin; the water absorption rate of flour is different, and the amount of water required is also different; the water content of steamed buns is about 55% of the amount of flour, and there is less water Some, the finished product has a strong three-dimensional effect; more water, the shape of the finished product is easy to deform but the taste is softer;
2. First use chopsticks to stir it into a flocculent shape, and then knead it into a dough without dry powder; cover the dough and place it in a warm and humid place for basic fermentation;
3. Lipu taro puree and red date puree are ready; there is no fixed ratio between the two;
4. Mix the two together and set aside; because red dates are sweet, there is no need to add sugar in the filling;
5. The dough has doubled its original size, and there is a banging sound when tapping the dough, and there is a feeling of gas filling;
6. Lift the dough, the inside is filled with large and small pores, accompanied by a slightly sour smell produced by fermentation;
7. Put the dough on the chopping board, grab a handful of flour and knead it hard for 3-5 minutes to make it into a delicate, soft and smooth dough; knead the dough into thin strips, cut into evenly-sized agents, and roll them into a thicker middle , Round skin with slightly thin edges;
8. Take an appropriate amount of filling and put it on the round crust;
9. Make a bun
10. With the seal facing down and the smooth surface facing up, place it on the chopping board and knead it into a ball shape. If you want the buns not to lie down or sway when they are mature, you can knead the raw dough higher;
11. Put a steaming mat in the steamer, put each package in the steamer, leave room for expansion between each other, cover and leave for about 15 minutes;
12. Red date taro bag, soft and sweet, nutritious and healthy~
1. The production of red jujube puree: red dates are boiled over a low fire, and the pit is easily removed. The jujube skin can be removed or not, just use a cooking machine to make a fine puree;
2. The red jujube puree contains more water, and it is mixed with the drier taro puree to form a filling. The thin consistency and sweetness are all available; the taro puree can also be replaced with yam puree;
3. The room temperature environment is different in the four seasons, so do not use time to measure the basic fermentation and the secondary fermentation. It depends on the fermentation state of the dough. After the dough is wrapped into buns, put it in the pot, and it can be steamed when it is 1.5 times the size.
4. Zhongyu multi-purpose wheat core powder adopts advanced technology and equipment. In the production process, the wheat core essence is extracted through precise ratio matching and scientific moisture adjustment, which has the original natural yellowish color of wheat. The protein content is high and the gluten quality is good, so it is especially suitable for home cooking, so that the color, aroma and taste of the pasta are perfectly presented.