1. Wash the japonica rice and put it in a casserole, add appropriate amount of water to a boil over high heat and turn to low heat and simmer for 15 minutes
2. Soak dried lily in cold water for later use
3. After soaking the white fungus, tear it into small pieces (I did not use all of the white fungus, I only put a quarter of it), wash the jujube, remove the soaked lily and drain the water for later use.
4. When the rice soup is thick, add the previously prepared ingredients and continue to cook for ten minutes
5. Add appropriate amount of rock sugar to taste, cover and simmer for a few minutes in the remaining temperature of the casserole
Cooking porridge in a casserole saves time and effort. The whole waxy is sweet and feels much more fragrant than the pressure cooker. And the weather is getting colder and colder, and the heat preservation effect of the casserole is particularly good. Even if you finish a meal, the remaining porridge at the bottom of the pot is still warm.
If you like my sharing, you also love life and food, you can add my WeChat (xingyunmamami) Lucky Mommy's full spell, we will exchange and learn together