1. Take off the pedicle and the middle stamen of day lily.
2. Put it in a basin and rinse and drain the water.
3. Heat water in a pot, add a little salt and oil to a boil, pour day lily into the pot and cook for about 40 seconds.
4. Soak the cooked day lily in cold water for two hours, changing the water halfway.
5. Drain the day lily and put it in a bowl.
6. Take a bowl outside, add various seasonings and stir evenly
7. Pour the seasoning into the day lily.
8. Add a spoonful of sesame oil and chili oil, and mix well.
Fresh day lily is slightly poisonous. You have to boil it and then soak it in water for a while. Adding a little chili will be more appetizing.