by Akai╮(╯▽╰)╭ing (from WeChat.)
1. Knead the dough with cold water, knead it smoothly and let it rest. (Slightly harder)
2. Add cooking wine, oyster sauce, 5ml light soy sauce and 0.5g pepper to the meat, mix well and marinate.
3. Take the chicken and tear it apart.
4. Spread the eggs into pancakes and cut into strips, wash the shrimp skins, and cut the seaweed into strips. (Disposable)
5. Wash day lily and soak in advance. Wash the garlic sprouts and cut into sections, and slice them with green (grown at home). (Leave the water for soaking the day lily and add it to the soup)
6. Roll out the noodles, cut wide strips and stack them up, and cut diagonally with a diagonal knife.
7. Wonton wrapped (because you roll the skin yourself, you don’t need to dip it in water, just hold it like dumplings)
8. Pour out an appropriate amount of chicken broth, add the water used to soak the day lily, then add a little boiled water, add the ginger and day lily, and cook.
9. When the pot is boiling, add the wontons, add all the ingredients and mix thoroughly when they are about nine ripe.
10. Cooked wontons.
11. Bowled ravioli.
Because you roll the skin yourself, you don't need to touch water when wrapping it.
Seasoning can be added according to your own taste.