1. Prepare the necessary ingredients and cut the pork belly into equal pieces;
2. Without oil in the wok, put the pork belly directly into the low heat and stir fry;
3. Stir out the fat and fry until the skin is golden;
4. Put the fried pork belly into Midea rice cooker and add dark soy sauce;
5. Then add fermented bean curd juice;
6. Finally add green onion, ginger and water to submerge the pork belly;
7. Cover the lid of the rice cooker and start the firewood rice program.
The fermented bean curd juice already contains salt, so there is no need to add additional salt.