Reference age: 12 months or older, food preparation for babies who are not allergic to ingredients: 300 grams of purple sweet potato, 205 grams of plain flour, 170 grams of milk, 20 grams of raisins, 10 grams of sugar, 3 eggs, 3 grams of yeast Accessories: oil Operation time: 40 minutes Delicious index: ★★★★★
*The above amount of ingredients only represents the amount of production, not the amount of the baby's meal
Peel the purple sweet potato, cut into small cubes, and steam in a steamer for about 15 minutes.
*I added more purple sweet potatoes this time, the colors will be brighter and more beautiful.
3. Take it out after it's ripe, and pound the purple sweet potato chunks into a puree.
Beat eggs in the purple potato mash, then add milk and yeast.
*Baby who is allergic to milk can be replaced with an equal amount of prepared formula milk or water.
Stir evenly with chopsticks until the ingredients become very delicate.
*If there are still particles that are not fine enough, I suggest you sift it again, so that the taste will be better.
Then add ordinary flour and sugar to the purple sweet potato paste, and keep stirring until it becomes a thick, particle-free batter.
*The number of grams of sugar can be increased or decreased according to the age and taste of the baby~
Cover the batter with plastic wrap and ferment to double its original size in a warm place.
*Because the indoor temperature is relatively low now, you can choose 2 fast fermentation methods:
1. Oven fermentation: Put the dough in the oven, select the fermentation mode (down tube 40 degrees) to start the oven, it takes about 1 hour.
2. Fermentation in a steamer: add half a pot of hot water of about 40 degrees to the pot (it feels warm to the touch, not hot), put the dough on the basket, cover the pot and ferment for 1 hour.
8. After the fermentation is complete, remove the cling film from the batter, stir continuously with chopsticks, and stir out large bubbles.
9. Brush a layer of oil on the bottom of the rice cooker, pour all the batter into the rice cooker, and gently smooth it.
10. Sprinkle an appropriate amount of raisins on the surface. Raisins, dried cranberries, dried blueberries, all kinds of dried fruits, just add them~
Cover the lid of the rice cooker and let it rise for about 15 minutes.
*Attention, it is standing and wake-up, do not press any function keys at this time.
After the proofing is completed, select the steaming and stewing function for 30 minutes, and then continue to simmer for 5 minutes after it is fully cooked.
*Because each rice cooker has different functions. If your rice cooker does not have the function of "steaming and stewing", you can directly press the cooking button for 30 minutes.
*Some rice cookers will skip the button in the middle, it doesn't matter, just press the cooking button again, just make sure the cooking time is about 30 minutes.
Then open the lid and take it out, let it dry and cut into small pieces.
The color of this girl's heart is paired with sweet and sour dried fruits. I really want to eat it when I look at it!