1. Prepare rice suitable for 1-2 people, put in an appropriate amount of water, and wash off the floating dust on the surface~
2. Ignite the casserole, pour half a spoon of sesame oil, and use a brush to smear the pot and the wall ~ pour rice and 1.5 times the water
3. Put the seasonings in a bowl and stir well, you can increase or decrease the amount of sugar used according to personal taste
4. During the cooking process, prepare the ingredients for Shuangpin. The vegetables and shrimps need to be blanched in advance
5. After the snowflake beef is sliced, put it in the pot and stir fry. After the color changes, add two spoons of the prepared juice ~ fry and set
6. In the process of cooking rice, you can drip sesame oil around the lid to make it easier to get out of the rice crust. After the rice is cooked, put the ingredients in and knock the eggs.
7. The eggs are simmered until half-cooked, add the greens, and pour in the seasoned sauce~ it's out of the pan! Not deceiving, super delicious! ! !
The sesame oil is especially suitable for making claypot rice, especially fragrant! Generally, casserole cooking rice can be cooked in 20 minutes after the high heat is boiled. If the amount is small, it can be cooked in 15 minutes!