1. Prepare potatoes, carrots, meat, green onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, etc.
2. Wash the ingredients. Dice carrots and potatoes. Cut shiitake mushrooms into thin strips after soaking. Cut the meat into strips or slices, add a little vinegar, oyster sauce, cooking wine, and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and stir to taste. Remove the tomatoes, cut them into crosses, soak them in hot water for 5 minutes, and peel them. Finely chop the green onion, save the onion, and make the onion oil.
3. Soak the rice for 30 minutes
4. Heat the pan and burn the shallot oil
5. Stir-fry the meat first, until the meat is cooked through
6. Add diced potatoes, diced carrots, and shiitake mushrooms in turn
7. Stir-fry the aroma and add the rice. Stir-fry continuously. Stir-fry for 3-5 minutes into the rice cooker
8. Put the ingredients in the rice cooker, add water, just do not have the ingredients, not too much! Add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and stir well.
9. Add the peeled tomatoes and start cooking
10. carry out. Stir the tomatoes evenly, pour in the oil on the scallion, and sprinkle the chopped green onions in it, and stir it~