by Mei Sister's Petty Bourgeois Life
1. Prepare all the necessary materials. Of course, all the ingredients can be replaced according to your own preferences. I have them in the refrigerator.
2. The sausage is made by yourself, you can also replace it with pork belly or Cantonese style, but I like the spicy flavor
3. Rinse with warm water and cut into even slices for later use
4. Soak the rice a little in advance
5. Peel the potatoes and cut into small sets for later use
6. Cut garlic sprouts into small pieces for later use
7. Carrots as above
8. Scallion, cut into small pieces for later use
9. Put a little oil in the wok, add the green onion and stir fragrant
10. Then add the sausage slices and continue to fry them over low heat
11. Then add potatoes, garlic sprouts and small carrots and stir fry for a while
12. Add a spoonful of light soy sauce
13. And a little fuel consumption
14. Stir-fry for about two minutes and then add an appropriate amount of water. Be careful not to have too much water, otherwise it will affect the taste. [As for the proportion of water is less than ordinary cooking, it will easily become soup and rice, too thin]
15. Put in the washed rice and simmer for a while
16. Add a little salt, not too much, light soy sauce and oil consumption are very salty
17. Then pour all the ingredients into the electric pressure cooker
18. Start the rice stew [that is, the cooking button] mode, if there is none, just press the cooking button directly
19. Freshly simmered, I will come to a close-up shot to entice you
20. Haha, it’s really a bowl of simmering rice with rich ingredients. I often use it for simmering rice when there are a lot of ingredients left in the refrigerator. Everyone likes it, and the operation is simple.
21. You can prepare the ingredients one night in advance, and you can have delicious braised rice after you make an appointment.
22. "Don't treat every enthusiasm, don't please any indifference. Once you have enough disappointment, you will leave and never see friendship again. Love is also true"
Those who like food can follow me on WeChat: Rei6421. You can also follow my Weibo: Mei Sister’s Petty Bourgeoisie Life. On WeChat, I usually share some of my daily food. If you don’t know how to trust me, there are also food groups that can apply to join.