1. Shrimp with cooking wine, 1 gram of salt, marinate for 10 minutes
2. Wash and dice mushrooms, wash and dice tomatoes, wash and mince garlic
3. Beat the eggs into egg liquid for later use
4. Put a little oil in the pan, add the shrimps and fry them slightly, turn white and set aside, set aside
5. Put a little base oil in the pot, add minced garlic and sauté fragrant, add diced mushrooms and fry slightly
6. Add diced tomatoes and stir fry until the tomatoes are soft and rotten
7. Add the marinated shrimps, add a little water, boil, add salt and sugar, and cook for 1 minute
8. Slowly pour water starch into the pot to thicken, and then pour the egg juice into the pot clockwise. After the eggs are cooked, turn off the heat. When out of the pot, pour sesame oil and sprinkle with chopped green garlic, and then pour it on the rice.