1. Prepare casserole, chestnut, and silicone gloves
2. Wash the chestnut and control the moisture
3. Use scissors to make an opening on the sharp beak of the chestnut and put it all in the casserole
4. Bake on high heat for 15 minutes
5. Open the lid and shake the casserole during the roasting process to avoid local scorching of chestnuts, and at the same time it can emit moisture
6. Roast until the chestnut cracks and smells the fragrance
1. The black music casserole used for grilling should be kept completely dry.
2. There is no need to put sugar in roasted chestnuts, the roasted chestnuts are inherently sweet. If you need to put sugar, please wrap 2 layers of tin foil in the pot to prevent the sugar from caramelizing after high temperature.
3. Please wear gloves when shaking the casserole to avoid burns.