1. Cut the chestnut into sections, boil it in hot water, peel off the shell while it is hot, and break the peeled chestnut into pieces (not broken)
2. Put the ribs in a pot under cold water, add 3 slices of ginger, and boil until boiling
3. Three shiitake mushrooms sliced, two ginger slices shredded
4. Heat in a frying pan, pour an appropriate amount of salad oil, add shredded ginger and stir fry
5. Pour in the blanched ribs and stir fry until the surface of the ribs is slightly browned
6. Pour the shiitake mushroom slices and stir fry together
7. Stir 2 spoons of light soy sauce, 1 spoon of cooking wine, and 1 spoon of sugar, and pour it into the pot
8. Turn to low heat and cook until the shiitake mushrooms become soft and the ribs fully absorb the soup
9. Pour in the chopped chestnuts and stir fry together
10. Stir-fry evenly, pour in rice and continue to stir-fry
11. If it is dry, add a little hot water and stir fry together evenly
12. Pour the fried rice into the rice cooker, add the same amount of hot water as when cooking the rice, and press the cooking button to cook.
The taste is relatively light, so I only use light soy sauce for seasoning. You can add more light soy sauce or add some salt according to your own taste. Finally, you need to heat water for cooking, so that the ribs will be more tender.