1. Prepare materials
2. Peel and wash potatoes, cut into pieces of hob, wash carrots and cut into pieces of hob, and onion into pieces, and place them all on the baking tray
3. Wash the drumsticks and use kitchen paper to absorb most of the water
4. Place the clean chicken thighs with the skin facing up and place them on the vegetables. Wash the tomatoes and cut into pieces, place them in the gaps, peel off the outer skin with garlic, and leave a thin inner skin. Cut them in half and place them around the chicken thighs.
5. Sprinkle crushed black pepper on the surface of the chicken legs and sprinkle a lot of salt. The specific amount of salt used is estimated to be 10 grams
6. Finally, drizzle an appropriate amount of olive oil on the surface
7. Put it in a preheated 160 degree oven, bake for an hour and 20 minutes, take out the baking tray and sprinkle an appropriate amount of rosemary, increase the temperature to 180 degrees and continue to bake for 10 minutes
8. When the time comes, take it out and eat it while it is hot. The chicken skin has become crispy, but the chicken is very tender, and the taste has been moisturized into the vegetables and soup. It is OK to eat rice and noodles with vegetables and soup.
The temperature of the oven should be set according to the temperament of your own oven. In addition to the long baking time, other preparations are very simple.