1. Prepare all the main ingredients.
2. Soak the duck legs in cold water for a few hours until the surface of the duck meat turns white to remove the blood. Wash the green onion, ginger, and garlic and cut them into fine pieces.
3. Take out the duck meat, wash it, and put it on a plate, add scallion, ginger, garlic, salt, rice wine, soy sauce, cooking wine, and barbecue sauce.
4. Add a large piece of fermented bean curd, crush the fermented bean curd with a spoon and spread it on the duck.
5. Mix well, cover with plastic wrap, put it in the refrigerator, marinate for one night, and roast it the next day, so that the duck will be more delicious.
6. Wipe the top of the roasting pan clean with a layer of oil, put the duck legs, and after the oven preheats, put the roasting pan into the oven.
7. The oven temperature is 230 degrees, and the time is 30 minutes. Start roasting the duck legs. When the time is up, roast the duck for another 30 minutes.
8. After roasting for a total of 60 minutes, the duck leg is ready, it is so fragrant, and the saliva flows down.