by Shredded Potato Burrito
1. Remove the outer mold of the sheep's heart, soak it in blood and clean it.
2. Divide each sheep's heart into two, boil the water, blanch it, and remove the water to control it.
3. Cut the sheep's heart into large slices, not too thin.
4. Cut the green onions into small pieces, put them in the heart of the sheep, add vegetable oil and salt at the same time, mix well, and let stand for 10 minutes.
5. Put the marinated lamb heart into the baking tray, put it in the preheated oven, middle level, and bake for 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
6. When it's time to take out and sprinkle with sesame seeds and cumin, toggle it and bake it for 5 minutes.
Add a spoonful of cooking wine to the water when blanching the sheep's heart to get rid of the fishy smell of the sheep's heart.
The oven time is set according to the performance of your own oven.