1. Prepare the ingredients. The ham can be replaced with pork belly or bacon slices. According to your preference, if you use pork belly, cut it into thin slices as much as possible, marinate them with seasonings and bake them to taste;
2. Peel the potatoes and wash them, cut them into 0.5cm slices. Do not cut the bottom. When cutting, put two chopsticks on the bottom to prevent it from being cut;
3. The cut potatoes are wrapped in tin foil to prevent premature loss of moisture in the potatoes, and the taste will be much better;
4. Put it into the middle layer of the grilling net in the oven;
5. Bake at 230 degrees for 35 minutes, depending on the size of your own oven and potatoes, adjust the time and temperature flexibly;
6. When the oven is working, cut the ham sausage vertically, and then cut it horizontally into thin slices. The ham sausage is just the size of the potato to be stuffed into the cracks;
7. After the potatoes are roasted, peel off the tin foil and move the potatoes to the baking tray;
8. Put slices of ham into each slice of potato, and brush the surface of the potato with olive oil;
9. Sprinkle white sesame seeds, then evenly sprinkle cumin powder and salt and pepper powder, and place some washed basil leaves on top to increase its flavor;
10. Put it in the middle of the oven again, this time without wrapping tin foil, keep it at 230 degrees, and bake it for another 15 minutes.
11. The detailed and delicious recipe of roasted potatoes with organ is up to you. Buy the ingredients and try it out.
Tips for food:
1. Try to bake potatoes of the same size for this dish, so that the taste will be the same.
2. The ham sausage itself has a salty taste, so you don't need to pick it up, just sprinkle some salt and pepper powder on the potatoes.
3. The performance of each oven is different, the size of potatoes is also different, the baking temperature can only be used as a reference.