1. I have been cooking my ribs with bean paste, but this time I tried to use fermented bean curd. The taste is amazing! Note that in addition to the fermented bean curd cubes, a little bit of spicy oil should be added, and other ingredients can be prepared according to the number of people at home.
2. Wash the ribs and add ginger slices in a pot under cold water, blanch the peppercorns, and boil the water for about three minutes.
3. Prepare the other ingredients when the ribs are blanched.
4. Remove the ribs to control the moisture
5. Add ginger, pepper, fermented bean curd, garlic
6. Stir and marinate evenly for 10 minutes
7. Pour cooking oil into the pot and heat it up
8. Add the marinated ribs and stir fry twice
9. I added a little bit of braised soy sauce, so I don’t want the color to be too dark.
10. Stir fry a few times
11. Put it in the pressure cooker, add pure water
12. Activate the ribs function, the time is about 10 minutes
13. Then prepare the potatoes, cut the potatoes into large pieces, pour cooking oil into the pot and add the potatoes
14. Fry until golden brown and remove for later use
15. The potatoes are fried and the chopped green onion is ready
16. Pour the ribs from the pressure cooker
17. Add potatoes, adjust according to your own taste, add a little, stir fry to collect the juice
18. Collect the juice out of the pot
19. Sprinkle chopped green onion and eat
Choose short ribs as much as possible and chop small pieces\nThe seasoning can be adjusted according to your own taste