1. Wash the potatoes, peel them, cut them into thick slices and steam them in a pot
2. Let the steamed potatoes dry for a while, take them out and put them in a larger bowl or a small pot. The new potatoes you buy are very sticky.
3. The potatoes are crushed with a spoon, mashed into mashed potatoes, and then put in one-third of the amount of the mashed potatoes, knead into a ball
4. Kneaded mashed potato dough
5. Use a rolling pin to roll into a uniformly thick disc, don't roll it out too thin
6. Use a mold to press out the pattern. You can use any mold at hand. If you don’t have a mold, find a small round bowl to press it into a circle and make a smiley face.
7. The prepared potato pancakes are patted with starch on both sides, fried in the pan until golden on both sides, remove the oil control, and you can eat it
8. The beautiful sakura potato pancakes are ready, you can dip them in ketchup to increase the flavor. The freshly cooked ones are especially delicious, crispy on the outside and fragrant on the inside!
1. Before the potato pancakes are put in the pan, pat starch on both sides, so that the fried skin is crispy
2. When frying the potato pancakes, don’t take too long, just golden on both sides, because the mashed potatoes are already cooked.