1. Clean the middle wings of the chicken you bought, and cut two knives on the front and back. Pour in Sprite and let it stand for 30 to 40 minutes
2. When the time is up, pour out the Sprite and add an appropriate amount of salt and pepper powder. Stir and marinate for 30 minutes
3. Add frying powder [something like cornstarch] into a little water and stir evenly, not too thin
4. Heat the oil in the pan in advance, put the chicken wings in the deep-fried paste and wrap it
5. Put in golden breadcrumbs and wrap it
6. Heat the oil for 6 minutes and fry it slowly, turning it over in the meantime. After all the frying is done, raise the oil temperature and fry again
7. Then the delicious fried chicken wings are ready, sprinkle a little salt and pepper powder as seasoning before eating.
The sprite is marinated to make the meat more delicious. When frying, pay attention to control the heat to prevent it from being burnt and the inside is not cooked.