1. Prepare the raw materials.
Chop the ribs and soak them in water.
If you have a food purifier at home, it is better to wash it with a food purifier.
Add a little salt, black pepper and appropriate amount of Huadiao wine to the ribs and marinate for a while.
If time permits, it can be marinated for an hour or two, but time does not allow it to marinate for a while.
4. Chop the green onion, ginger, and garlic into mince.
5. Cut green and red peppers and onions into granules.
6. Add a raw egg yolk to the marinated ribs, add an appropriate amount of flour and starch, and mix well.
Add the ribs when the oil is 50% to 60% hot, and deep-fry them over a medium-to-low fire. After the ribs are deep-fried, they are golden and crispy.
You can put a chopstick in it to test the oil temperature of 50% to 60%, and it is almost the same as the small bubbles.
8. Add an appropriate amount of oil to the pan, saute the onion, ginger, and minced garlic, then add green and red pepper particles and onion particles and stir fry.
9. Add spare ribs, add appropriate amount of salt and pepper, and stir-fry evenly.
10. carry out.
Ye Zi’s little chef, majoring in food nutrition and safety, national first-level nutritionist, gourmet writer, senior nutrition lecturer, senior health manager, inheritor of national banquet, guest of many TV stations, volunteer of "Food Education" promotion plan, author The gourmet book "The Dietitian's Table: A Nutritious Home-cooked Meal", which conveys the health of hundreds of millions of people and shares simple, nutritious and delicious food. The WeChat public account "Leaf's Little Chef" has a series of recipes for all New Year dishes, as well as 400 simple dishes to learn easily. If you have any questions, please leave a message on the WeChat public account, and Ye Zi will reply one by one.