1. This time I used salted duck egg yolk for baking, which is raw, soak it in edible oil to remove the fishy smell.
2. After soaking, take it out and crush it with a knife. This kind of egg yolk is a bit tough when it is not cooked, so it should be chopped with a knife. The more chopped, the better. I did not chop too much, and the finished product is not very good. obvious
3. Put lemon juice, low-gluten flour and 25 grams of oil in a basin
4. Stir well and set aside
5. Pour the water, oil and maltose into the basin and mix well
6. Then add all-purpose flour and make a dough, and cover with moist cloth for 1 hour
7. Knead the good dough into a ball, use a knife to cut a cross that is more than half deep, so that the dough will be more even after rolling out
8. Roll out the dough and put it in the egg butter pastry
9. Bao Yanshi
10. First use a rolling pin to press open, then roll
11. Fold in half after rolling into a blockbuster
12. Fold left and right into 3 layers, 饧 for a while
13. Roll it out again and fold it again. Be careful when rolling, beware of cracking
14. Finally, roll into a large piece with a thickness of 4--5 mm, and punch with a punch or a fork. Make sure to punch holes, otherwise the surface will bulge up easily
15. Cut into small rectangular pieces
16. Put in the baking tray
17. After preheating the oven at 140 degrees, put it in the oven and bake for 25 minutes
18. Then turn the heat to 100 degrees and bake for 15 minutes.
19. Baked salted egg yolk biscuits.
20. Because the salted egg yolk has grains, the level is not very obvious, but the taste is very good.
21. Compare it with the one you bought. The one on the left is the one you bought, which is sweeter and more distinct. It’s obvious that I use a lot of salted egg yolk when I made it myself. Really
22. This is the first time I have made this. The salted egg yolk is used in a small amount and the layers are obvious, but I forgot to make holes and the surface layer is bulging
23. This one is made with the yellow peeled off cooked salted duck eggs that I posted last time. My son prefers this one.
Fold the quilt twice, don't overfold it, or it will break easily.