2. Wash the glutinous rice and soak it in clean water for two hours
3. Wash the red dates and wolfberry, soak in water, and wash the mushrooms
4. One ginseng, take 1/3 of it, soak it in clean water, clean it and set aside
5. How to deal with the chicken: remove the bottom of the chicken, take out the internal organs and clean it (you can scald it with hot water to remove the blood foam)
6. Stuff the soaked glutinous rice, red dates, wolfberry and shiitake mushrooms into the belly of the chicken, and seal the mouth with a toothpick
7. Put the chicken in a casserole, add two slices of ginger, a few red dates, and ginseng
8. Add half a pot of water, put it on the fire, turn the high heat to a medium-low heat, and slowly simmer the chicken (I have been simmering for more than two hours, and finally the chicken is almost out of bone), add a small amount of salt, sprinkle some chopped green onion, and it is ready to cook.