1. Prepare a soil rooster, wash it, divide it into large pieces, and burn it several times
2. Take about 500 grams and chop the meat into small pieces
3. Add light soy sauce, cooking wine, and salt, mix well and marinate for flavor. Add about 15 grams of cornstarch and mix well before cooking.
4. Peel the garlic, slice the ginger, prepare the green onion, dry the chili in an appropriate amount (Lantern chili is relatively not so spicy, I will choose to add a little more to decorate the dish), a little pepper
5. Pour half of the oil into the wok, heat it over medium heat to 50% hot, add the chicken nuggets and fry until the surface turns brown and red. Remove
6. Pick up the excess oil, leave a little oil and saute the garlic, ginger, and white onion
7. After the garlic is scented, pour in the pepper and dried chili and stir fry until fragrant, then add the fried chicken
8. Stir-fry for a while, add a little salt and chives after the spiciness penetrates into the chicken pieces, sprinkle with white sesame seeds before serving
If you want the chicken to taste delicious, you need to marinate it in advance. After it is fried, it will not be easy to taste. When you fry the chicken nuggets, use high heat. The fried chicken nuggets are more delicious and juicy. Various spices are added. Adjust according to your own preferences.