1. Cut chicken into small pieces, wash and blanch
2. In a frying pan, add ginger slices, garlic slices, and chilli to fry until fragrant
3. Add chicken nuggets and stir fry until the color changes, add white wine, and stir fry a few times with soy sauce
4. Pour 2 bowls of water
5. Pour into the casserole
6. Boil on medium heat, turn to low heat and simmer for one hour, adding salt midway
7. Put shredded green pepper and chopped green onion before serving, mix well and cook for a few minutes before serving
Don't put too much water, the casserole does not consume water when simmering.